I support the young beautiful Hindu liberal veteran Congresswoman from Hawaii for President of the United States of America in 2020 and beyond.
- She has the inclusive compassionate leadership style to guarantee basic rights of health and education for all people, and to rebuild the nation’s infrastructure.
- She has a veteran’s courage to call out the futility and indeed the mistake of costly regime-change wars that produce no benefit for America or the people of those countries.
- She is guided by the authentic perennial Vedic values of Bhakti (love) and Karma (service).
- She commands presence and answers the audience’s questions calmly, directly and succinctly.
- She has the youthfulness to be playful and engage the attention of young generation itching to take charge of the destiny of the planet and the country.
- And … she has the right amount of national political experience to understand the game and come out victorious!
I met her on campaign trail a few times in different towns of Iowa recently. She is the new Obama. I feel that she is the right one to usher in world peace and joy for all in this country and beyond! I plan to volunteer for and contribute to her campaign like I did for Obama in 2008.